Entrepreneurship Minor/Fellows Program
Fall 2020 Info Sessions
Info Session: Tuesday, September 22 at 5.00 p.m.
Info Session: Monday, September 29 at 8.00 p.m.
Application Opens: Wednesday, September 23
Application Deadline: Monday, October 5
Admissions Decisions Announced: Monday, October 19
The minor will comprise four courses (12 credits), three of which will be required and one of which will be an elective. The course sequence will ensure the students who complete the minor will develop skills such as critical reasoning and decision-making in complex markets and industries, opportunity identification based on market and industry analysis, and design concepts for products and services.
Entrepreneurship Fellows Program
The Entrepreneurship Fellows Program (EFP) is designed specifically for undergraduate students with an interest in understanding entrepreneurship. Open to students in all degree programs, Entrepreneurship Fellows explore the meaning of an entrepreneurial mindset and learn how to apply entrepreneurial problem-solving skills throughout their careers.
Applications for the Class of 2022 are now open. Students applying from outside the McDonough School of Business should check with their deans to make sure there are no conflicts with other degree or certificate requirements. To apply, please click here.
- Preferred access to entrepreneurship courses and events
- Access to internships and first-hand exposeure to startup life
- Introductions to experienced entrepreneurs and mentors
- The chance to connect with peers who share your entrepreneurial interest
Entrepreneurship Fellows must complete the following sequence:
- STRT 220: Foundations of Entrepreneurship
- STRT 224: Launching Entrepreneurial Ventures
- MGMT 229: Managing Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Compete in the StartupHoyas Challenge Pitch Competition