Jobs and Internships
Want a job or internship with a startup?
Let Georgetown Entrepreneurship connect you with local high-growth startups who are hungry to hire students and alumni alike.
If you are an undergraduate student seeking a job or internship within the entrepreneurial space, please visit Handshake and using the word “entrepreneur” or search by company size. Likewise, potential employers may also use Handshake to post jobs and internships. If you have any additional questions, contact the Cawley Career Center at email@example.com or (202) 687-6288.
Venture Fellows Program
MBA students may apply here for our Venture Fellows Program, a unique one-year apprenticeship in a venture capital or private equity firm. If you are interested in hiring a Georgetown MBA student you must create an individual account through their system. If you have additional questions about recruiting Georgetown MBA students please contact Adam Paegle from the MBA Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to kickstart your career? Spend your semester interning part-time for a startup or high-growth company. When you’re not at work, you’ll be attending asynchronous in-depth skills workshops taught by outstanding entrepreneurs and inspirational guest speakers. Earn your “Startup Intern Certification” and become a part of an exclusive network of startup interns.
Other Entrepreneurial Opportunities
- Unshackled Fellowship
Apply by September 10
- Barclays Accelerator
Apply by September 27
- Women in Global Development Leadership Forum
Dates: October 26-28, 2020
- Rise of the Rest Talent Network
Talent pool for ROTR-backed startups
- McDermott Rise: Venture Accelerator for Black Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs of Color
Applications Accepted on Rolling Basis
Other Jobs and Internships
- Senior Business Analyst for Palmetto
- Marketing Intern for RocaNews
Apply by September 16
- Content for RocaNews
Apply by September 16
- Market Research & Venture Analysis Intern
- Internships and Fellowships
Global Language Network
- Associate Program in New York and San Francisco
- Marketing & Communications and Operations & Database Management Fall Internships
The Vinetta Project