Got two minutes? Georgetown students enter the battle of ideas at this “elevator pitch” competition designed for early-stage ideas. Thousands of dollars are at stake and any student with a bright idea can apply.
Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 5:00pm (EST)
Fall 2021 Rocket Pitch Winners
- 1st Place: Jubilee by Josiah Keilson (MBA’23), Ryan Melcher (MBA’23), and Johanna Walsh (MBA’23)
- 2nd Place: Seawatch Labs LLC by Annie Glassie (SCSS’22)
- People’s Choice Award: Try-Impact by Mackenzie Loy (MBA’23) and Sam Winer (MBA’23)
- The Eisenberg Prize for First-Generation Student Entrepreneurs: Serenity by Kevin Boodram (C’21)
- Cindy Groves Entrepreneurship for the Common Good Prize: CareForHer by Rnad Salaita (SFS’22)