Guidelines and Judging Criteria
Join Georgetown Entrepreneurship for our 2020 Fall Rocket Pitch!
Participating ventures must:
1) Submit one application by Monday, September 28th @ 9:00am.
Entrants must be available to attend Rocket Pitch on Wednesday, October 7th from 5:00pm – 7:00 pm. Pitches must be no more than two minutes long. Once selected, entrants will receive an email and be asked to submit one presentation slide for the day of Rocket Pitch. On the day of the event, must log on to the Zoom room no later than 4:55pm.
The 2020 Fall Rocket Pitch winners will receive:
First Place: $1500
Second Place: $750
People’s Choice: $250
- Feasibility: Does the idea make sense? Can you see a path to revenue and profitability? How likely do you think this business is to succeed?
- Team: How confident are you that this is the best team to solve this problem? Are there any glaring holes in the team’s abilities?
- Values: How well does this idea incorporate Georgetown Jesuit values? Georgetown’s values include Cura Personalis (caring for the whole person), service, lifelong learning, inclusivity, faith, justice, and men and women for others.
- Overall: How well did this team pitch, present, and persuade?