Guidelines and Judging Criteria
Join the Georgetown Entrepreneurship Club for our annual Rocket Pitch!
Participating ventures must:
1) Submit one application per venture by Sunday, October 20th at 11:59 pm.
The Final Rocket Pitch will take place in the Lohrfink Auditorium of the Rafik B. Hariri Building on Wednesday, October 30th at 6:30 pm.
The 2019 Rocket Pitch winners will receive:
First Place: $1500
Second Place: $750
People’s Choice: $250
- Feasibility: Does the idea make sense? Can you see a path to revenue and profitability? How likely do you think this business is to succeed?
- Team: How confident are you that this is the best team to solve this problem? Are there any glaring holes in the team’s abilities?
- Values: How well does this idea incorporate Georgetown Jesuit values? Georgetown’s values include Cura Personalis (caring for the whole person), service, lifelong learning, inclusivity, faith, justice, and men and women for others.
- Overall: How well did this team pitch, present, and persuade?