Guidelines and Judging Criteria
Join the Georgetown Entrepreneurship Club for our Spring Rocket Pitch!
Participating ventures must:
1) Submit one application per venture by Monday, January 20th at 9:00 am.
The Final Rocket Pitch will take place in the Lohrfink Auditorium of the Rafik B. Hariri Building on Wednesday, January 29th at 4:30 pm.
The 2020 Spring Rocket Pitch winners will receive:
First Place: $1500
Second Place: $750
People’s Choice: $250
- Feasibility: Does the idea make sense? Can you see a path to revenue and profitability? How likely do you think this business is to succeed?
- Team: How confident are you that this is the best team to solve this problem? Are there any glaring holes in the team’s abilities?
- Values: How well does this idea incorporate Georgetown Jesuit values? Georgetown’s values include Cura Personalis (caring for the whole person), service, lifelong learning, inclusivity, faith, justice, and men and women for others.
- Overall: How well did this team pitch, present, and persuade?