The Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge is Georgetown’s largest annual pitch competition series. Pitch your new venture idea to an expert panel of entrepreneurs and business leaders, gain valuable feedback, win thousands of dollars in startup funds, and meet prospective mentors and investors!
The top team from each preliminary competition will advance to the Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge Finals. Any student who is enrolled in a Georgetown graduate or undergraduate program may apply to pitch. Check out the information below for guidelines, pitch tips, judging criteria, and details regarding the 2023 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge.
There are Preliminary Rounds for Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge
Competitions begin in early March and run until early April
The Georgetown Entrepreneurship Finals are Tuesday, April 4th in Lohrfink Auditorium
2023 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge Preliminary Competition Schedule
Virtual Pitch Best Practices
2021 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge Replay
2022 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge Winners
- Serenity ($2,000): Pelton Family Environmental Prize and Undergraduate Finalist
- Well Eating, Dreame, and Check-It ($1,000 each): Undergraduate Finalists
- Chestr ($2,500): Undergraduate Second Place
- Mercor ($10,000): Undergraduate First Place
- Rave Me Away, Telebox Health, Skin ID and LUCIO ($1,000 each): Graduate Finalists
- CrowdRound ($4,500): Graduate Second Place and People’s Choice Award
- CoSignMe ($10,000): Graduate First Place
Students will deliver a five-minute pitch followed by a three-minute Q&A session to a panel of judges either in their respective graduate preliminaries or during the undergraduate nights. Students are eligible to enter individually or in teams of up to four people. Ventures at any stage from ideation to a currently operating startups are welcome to pitch.