The Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge is Georgetown’s largest annual pitch competition series. Pitch your new venture idea to an expert panel of entrepreneurs and business leaders, gain valuable feedback, win thousands of dollars in startup funds, and meet prospective mentors and investors!
The top team from each preliminary competition will advance to the Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge Finals. Any student who is enrolled in a Georgetown graduate or undergraduate program may apply to pitch. Check out the information below for guidelines, pitch tips, judging criteria, and details regarding the 2023 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge.
There are preliminary rounds for Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge
Next Preliminary Competitions will be in 2024. Watch out for announcements!
Don't miss the 2024 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Finals!
2023 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge Winners
- Georgetown REUSE ($2,000): Pelton Family Environmental Prize and Undergraduate Finalist
- Principally, Georgetown REUSE ($1,000 each): Undergraduate Finalists
- Bread Investing ($2,500): Undergraduate Second Place
- Orbit ($10,000): Undergraduate First Place
- Georgetown REUSE ($2,000): People’s Choice Award
- Nice Move CITY, fAIR Play, Fit-Nest, Caffinity($1,000 each): Graduate Finalists
- Mercury Care ($2,500): Graduate Second Place
- Enna Health ($10,000): Graduate First Place
2023 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge Preliminary Competition Schedule
Virtual Pitch Best Practices
2021 Georgetown Entrepreneurship Challenge Replay
Students will deliver a five-minute pitch followed by a three-minute Q&A session to a panel of judges either in their respective graduate preliminaries or during the undergraduate nights. Students are eligible to enter individually or in teams of up to four people. Ventures at any stage from ideation to a currently operating startups are welcome to pitch.