How to Apply
Links to Internship Posts
Internships are posted in the order in which they were received:
This list will be updated with new internships as they come online throughout the months of July and August. Check back often to ensure you don’t miss out on your dream gig!
Business Operations Intern — Famhub Network
Marketing and Public Relations Intern — Famhub Network
Website Development Intern — Famhub Network
Business Development Intern — SPARK Business Academy
Marketing Intern — Poppy Flowers
Coding Intern — Limber Health
Customer Success Intern — Limber Health
Data Scientist Intern — Limber Health
Project Management & Operations Intern — Limber Health
Sales & Marketing Intern — Limber Health
Bilingual Social Media Marketing Intern — Yumlish
Podcast Producer Intern — Yumlish
Analyst Fellow — Franklin Advisory
Content/Marketing Intern — Anant Corporation
Market Research/Project Management Intern — Anant Corporation
Sales and Marketing Intern — Caroline Sarah Ventures
Showroom Associate & Marketing Intern — Fang Yan
Account Representative — Autosled
Account Verification/Onboarding Specialist — Autosled
- July 19: First tranche of Internships open for GSI applicants on Handshake. (New posts added throughout the month)
- September 3: Deadline to accept an internship with GSI and register for the course.
Applying to GSI is Easy!
- Log on to Georgetown University’s Handshake portal. All students may log in with their NetID.
- If you have not already done so, create a Handshake profile.
- Click the job posts above to view GSI internship posts.
- Use the Handshake portal to apply to as many of the internship positions as you’d like.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students may apply to as many GSI-affiliated positions as you’d like.
- Companies are required to make hiring decisions without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
- Each position may have a different application process depending on the company.
- Georgetown Startup Interns is open to undergraduate students across the university in any full-time degree-seeking program with any major because every student can benefit from startup internship experience.
- Upon accepting an internship offer with a company that has the GSI label in Handshake, students are required to participate in and complete the GSI skills workshops. Failure to complete the workshops may warrant ejection from the program, and you will forfeit your Georgetown Startup Intern certification.
- This is a semester-long program. While students may complete the online skills workshops at their own pace, they must complete it by the end of the semester in order to receive their Startup Intern Certification.
- Internships may also elapse by the end of the semester, but students and companies are free to negotiate an extension of the internship term outside the aegis of GSI.