How to Apply
Links to Internship Posts
Internships are posted in the order in which they were received:
- Summer Intern — Mytonomy
- Copywriting & Social Media Marketing Intern — springrose
- Social Media & Influencer Management Team — Dyla Brands
- Stur Brand Ambassador — Dyla Brands
- Digital Marketing Intern — Vous Vitamins
- Digital Marketing Intern — Caroline Sarah Ventures
- Community & Business Development Intern — Mully Lingua
- Social Media Intern — Mully Lingua
- Technical Writing Intern — Mully Lingua
- Sales & Marketing Intern — Pratt Standard
- Business Operations Intern – FamHub Network
- Marketing & Brand Development Intern — FamHub Network
- Product Development Intern — FamHub Network
- Summer Intern — Hi-Rx
- Social Media Marketing Internship — Chattr/Embarc Collective
- Healthcare Research Intern — Limber Health
- Marketing Intern — Limber Health
- Sales Intern — Limber Health
- Bilingual Social Media Marketing Intern — Yumlish
- Communications Intern — Yumlish
- Podcast Producer Intern — Yumlish
- Translation Specialist Intern — Yumlish
- Marketing & Communication — Parachute Insurance
- Technology & Data Intern — Parachute Insurance
- Sales Executive — Caroline Sarah Ventures
- Marketing & Sales Intern — Boughthis
- Social Media Manager Intern — Boughthis
This list will be updated with new internships as they come online throughout the months of April and May. Check back often to ensure you don’t miss out on your dream gig!
- Thursday, April 1 @ 5:00pm EST: Information Session #1
- Tuesday, April 6 @ 8:00pm EST: Information Session #2
- Monday, April 12 @ 5:00pm EST: Information Session #3
- Wednesday, April 14 @ 5:00pm EST: Information Session #4
- Monday, April 19 @ 5:00pm EST: Information Session #5
- April 19: First tranche of Internships open for GSI applicants on Handshake.
- May 31: Canvas page for GSI Skills Workshops goes live.
Applying to GSI is Easy!
- Log on to Georgetown University’s Handshake portal. All students may log in with their NetID.
- If you have not already done so, create a Handshake profile.
- On the home page, click on “Jobs.”
- In the search bar at the top, select the “All Filters” and scroll to the bottom.
- In the label field, type in “GSI” and search in order to view the internships associated with the program.
- Use the portal to apply to as many of the internship positions as you’d like.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students may apply to as many GSI-affiliated positions as you’d like.
- Companies are required to make hiring decisions without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
- Each position may have a different application process depending on the company.
- Georgetown Startup Interns is open to undergraduate students across the university in any full-time degree-seeking program with any major because every student can benefit from startup internship experience.
- Upon accepting an internship offer with a company that has the GSI label in Handshake, students are required to participate in and complete the GSI skills workshops. Failure to complete the workshops may warrant ejection from the program, and you will forfeit your Georgetown Startup Intern certification.
- This is a semester-long program. While students may complete the online skills workshops at their own pace, they must complete it by the end of the semester in order to receive their Startup Intern Certification.
- Internships may also elapse by the end of the semester, but students and companies are free to negotiate an extension of the internship term outside the aegis of GSI.