Fiona Macaulay, EIR
Founder and CEO, Powerhouse Women
Expertise: Scaling Social Ventures, Emerging Economies, Major Partnerships, and Thought-Leadership
Founder and of a for-profit company and a social enterprise that had
– TEDx speaker whose work has been featured in The New York Times, in an advertisement for the American Express OPEN credit card.
– At age 26, founded for-profit international development firm, Making Cents International which had USD30M in revenue. Offered products and services in 50 countries and delivered products and services to customers across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, Europe, and SE Asia. During period of ownership had. Successfully sold and exited in 2016.
– Age 35, founded social venture, Youth Economic Opportunities Network, the leading global convening and platform for funder, corporations, youth leaders, policy makers seeking new partnerships and actionable knowledge to strengthen entrepreneurship education, youth leadership development, financial inclusion, and workforce development, agriculture and food security, nutrition for the world’s youth and young population. Annually convened 700 influencers from 50 countries and virtual engaged 50,000 people from 180 countries.
– Powerhouse Women, Founded in 2017, helps women increase their mastery of three core skills: Communicating effectively; negotiating confidently; and articulating a holistic vision for their lives. www.Powerhouse-Women.com
– Volunteer work: Member of Board of Governors for Junior Achievement Worldwide. Social